Do you need rental or rapid re-housing assistance? See flyer for more details.



Photo IDs are required ONLY for the sole applicant on the application. The following forms of identification are accepted:

  • Driver’s License
  • Passport
  • Parish ID
  • Lupe ID
  • Student ID

Proof of Income

Proof of income is required for all adults in the household. The last 30 days of income from the date of the application is required.  Gross income from the following sources is included:

  • Wages, tips, and overtime
  • Unemployment
  • Child support
  • Alimony
  • Pension/social security
  • SSI Disability

Applicants may submit check stubs, reward letters, or complete an income attestation form. If an adult in the household receives no income, that information will need to be indicated on an income attestation form.

Lease Agreement

A lease agreement must be signed by both the tenant (applicant) and their landlord. If an applicant does not have lease agreement, they are required to submit a rental agreement attestation form. All rental agreement attestation forms require a signature from the tenant (applicant) and their landlord.

Past Due Rent Statement

A breakdown of rent owed per month.

Landlord Contact Information

Upon submitting an application, a tenant’s landlord will be notified and requested they submit their required documents. The following information is required to contact your landlord:

  • Full name
  • Physical address
  • Email address
  • Phone number


If an applicant is applying for utilities along with their application, they should bring their utilities bill. Water, electric, internet, and gas can be included on a rent relief application.